Pochette Metis - help me please! :)

dreamss

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Hi!
I'm a neverfull DE girl. I love it so much and I use it everyday.
I'm falling in love with Pochette Metis but I'm worried about her weight. Is the PM very heavier than Neverfull?
And is the Mono empreinte leather heavier than monogram? I would like to buy it in Mono empreinte instead of monogram but I don't like heavy bag.
Thank you so much to all of you!
:smile:

The PM whether Monogram or Empeinte are definitely heavier than the Neverfull. The PM has hardware and a pretty substantial strap where the Neverfull is pretty much just Canvas with a light interior. Nothing added to the Neverfull which makes it such a light bag. I just picked up my PM and Neverfull both empty and there is definitely a difference in weight.

I think that the NF can weigh a ton if it's fully loaded. I don't own a PM in mono or Empreinte. But I have worn my friend's PM in mono and I think it felt light weight. I think there is a maximum capacity for the PM (you can only put a certain amount in each compartment) so I don't feel like it hurt my shoulders like my NF does after hours of wear imo. That said I still love the NF and I'm on the waitlist for the mono PM.

Reactions: dreamss
unfilled, my PM mono is heavier than the NF, the NF has minimal hardware, the PM has the front clasp, side rings, heavier lining and the heavy strap. NF is very light by comparison.

Reactions: dreamss
Thank you very much. I don't carry so much stuff: 3 mini pochette accessories, key, my eyeglasses, a bottle of water in summer .
All my every day bags are light: NF, balenciaga city, noè epi, speedy25 in canvas.
But Metis shas stolen my heart!!!!
May I ask you if empreinte leather is carefree? I've read that a lot of people use it in the rain and it would be great!
Have a nice sunday! :smile: