Pochette Metis Glazing

jackosabel

Dec 12, 2012
Hi guys, I just got my pochette metis reverse mono about a week ago.. and I have not used it until yesterday and I notices that there is a small cracked on the glazing part.. I really dont want to be picky and it doesnt really bother me alot but think if considering the price and havent using it yet I also what to be fair on my side and not just suck it up. I texted my SA and they offer me re glazing for free but have to be send to singapore.. I did have my caissa wallet reglazed and it took 5 months before i had it back.. soooo i don't know if I should deman a replacement or what I really dont like diva.. [emoji23] Thank you so much! I also attached the other side which is completely normal..

Attachments

• 20170307_093530.jpeg
    20170307_093530.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3,113
  • 20170307_093315.jpeg
    20170307_093315.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3,415
  • 20170307_093355.jpeg
    20170307_093355.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3,124
Just a thought, if you return it, they're going to throw away the bag right? I know LV doesn't refurbish bags for resale. I think that would be such a waste.

I would personally use the bag until it gets worse and then send it off for the free repair. But that's just me you should do what feels right to you.

Reactions: Pygmy
Just a thought, if you return it, they're going to throw away the bag right? I know LV doesn't refurbish bags for resale. I think that would be such a waste.

I would personally use the bag until it gets worse and then send it off for the free repair. But that's just me you should do what feels right to you.

I agree.

ladies, thank you so much for your help.. I will return it probably by the end of the week.. Hopefully I will get a replacement since it was only a week old when I noticed it but if not I guess youre right I should use it for few months and then send it for repair before 1 year.. my only concern is if I will use it and it will get worse, it might result to canvas getting cracked and LV can't do anything about that. Thank you so much for your help guys.

Last edited:
I agree that you should return it. I feel like LV always minimizes their defective products. Why would you pay full price for a defective good?

If you don't return it, at least have it repaired now before the damage gets worse.

Mine looks exactly the same as yours, I wonder why one side was glazed so well and the other so easily prone to cracking. I've had mine 11 months now and it is starting to crack at the same place as yours. Going to take mine in before it gets worse!!

u should return it - i had this bag twice and the first one had cracks in the canvas after 4 months and the second started cracking in the glazing and within a week or two it started to separate and peel off. this bag has so many issues

Ahhh - you had cracks in the canvas, not just the glazing? Did you by any chance most pics somewhere? Thank you for sharing!

IMG_1490458792.051143.jpgIMG_1490458802.551327.jpg

Mine was worst. Bought for around 1.5 years. Glazing melts and stained on clothing. Brought it back to store, they gave me a credit note [emoji4]

They took it as a defect i guess.
Hope it helps.