Pochette Metis - flaw or just part of the style?

Flaw or expected with this style/model?

• Total voters

sweetart

♥
May 17, 2008
Hi all,
I finally got my hands on a pochette metis after a few years of going back and forth about monogram canvas. I pre-ordered the empreinte version in Noir as soon as I could and while waiting on that and ended up also ordering the Mono. I love the bag but noticed some odd bulging and am not sure if it's just expected with the accordion style or if it's a flaw. I haven't been in a store in years (especially since my i had my son) so most of my shopping is done online or through an out of state SA. So, since I have never looked over this bag in store before I'm hoping I can get some more feedback here since so many have the PM.

On one of the sides, the Is some extra bulging/folds in the area circled and causes the panel with the vachetta tab and ring to fold back. Is this typical for the style? I don't want to be overly picky so if is just due to the style, I will keep the bag but I wanted to ask other PM owners.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 677
I owned both versions- the first PM version with the extra pocket and the newest version. Both had the canvas neatly tucked in the accordion if that makes sense. There is something that looks off with your bag. I know it's hard to come by but I would exchange it. I feel like this style is being cranked out due to the demand that the workmanship is lacking. It is a beautiful bag though.

Reactions: sweetart
I owned both versions- the first PM version with the extra pocket and the newest version. Both had the canvas neatly tucked in the accordion if that makes sense. There is something that looks off with your bag. I know it's hard to come by but I would exchange it. I feel like this style is being cranked out due to the demand that the workmanship is lacking. It is a beautiful bag though.

I understand and that's what I thought as well but wasn't sure. Thank you for your feedback!