Pochette Metis *Empreinte* Quality Issues?

So I went in today, at first the SA said he would bring it down and brush it off, but he came back and said I spilled something on it. I categorically denied this, but he said that he could do nothing. He said to just condition it and come back in twelve months to send it to the day spa. A little disillusioned, as it hasn’t been anywhere but the car once and I have been so careful with it! It hasn’t even been near food, let alone anything else!
Not likely since you've hardly carried it but could sanitizer somehow have gotten on it?

Reactions: Reamie and Loriad
I had a similar issue with my PM in empreinte noir. The day I bought it, I was looking it over in the boutique and noticed some peeling of the glazing near the edge of the front flap. The SA took it to the back and came back showing me it had been cleaned up. She had what looked to be a large beige eraser in her hand, telling me it was essentially a small brick of glazing and that’s what was used to rub out / off excess glazing (like attracts like thought process) and she buffed out another edge in front of me and it all looked great. Nearly a year later and there’s been no other issues.

I hope they’re able to repair to your liking! It’s such a beautiful piece!

Reactions: Loriad