Pochette Metis Empreinte Freesia Color Transfer?

Kisber

Dec 9, 2018
Good morning! I was wondering if anyone had any color transfer issues with their PM Empreinte in Freesia? If so, what can I do to prevent this? I can't find any information anywhere about it! Any pictures or comments about this issue would be greatly appreciated! TIA! :heart:

On the outside of the bag. I haven't actually worn mine yet because I'm afraid of color transfer. I'm just wondering if it's a big issue with this color PM. Or maybe some ideas on how to prevent it....

Don't wear unwashed denim or clothes that are prone to transfer color. Wear clothes that you have washed a few times before wearing your bag. If you do get some color on your bag use a damp soft cloth to remove the color and wipe gently. It might not get all of the color out but at least some of it. Then you'll also know what clothes not to wear with this bag. Good luck!

Reactions: Kisber
Don't wear unwashed denim or clothes that are prone to transfer color. Wear clothes that you have washed a few times before wearing your bag. If you do get some color on your bag use a damp soft cloth to remove the color and wipe gently. It might not get all of the color out but at least some of it. Then you'll also know what clothes not to wear with this bag. Good luck!

Thank you!

It is no fun owning a bag you have to worry about. I learned my lesson after purchasing a butter yellow Alexander McQueen tote. Rarely wore it and when I did, I was always paranoid. I ended up selling it and will never make that mistake again. I own the Cerise color and have no worries. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice! The cerise is gorgeous! You have no issue with color transfer? The freesia is a deep pink almost a red color.

Thanks for the advice! The cerise is gorgeous! You have no issue with color transfer? The freesia is a deep pink almost a red color.
No. However, I did notice color transfer starting on my Azur mini pochette from the red interior. I am annoyed and mentioned it to my SA. Because I like the bag so much, I have decided to just pocket my pochette inside a larger canvas cosmetic bag I have. LV really needs to address the problems with their red interiors. I would not worry about color transfer on your Freesia. Just wear it and enjoy.

Reactions: Kisber
No. However, I did notice color transfer starting on my Azur mini pochette from the red interior. I am annoyed and mentioned it to my SA. Because I like the bag so much, I have decided to just pocket my pochette inside a larger canvas cosmetic bag I have. LV really needs to address the problems with their red interiors. I would not worry about color transfer on your Freesia. Just wear it and enjoy.

Awesome! Don’t need to tell me twice!