Pochette Metis 2019

Hi,

Can someone give me some advise, I am in the UK and am looking for a reverse monogram Pochette Metis. It’s out of stock on line, I have called Louis Vuitton and they were so vague about availability, they weren’t abled confirm if or when they are likely to have any stock of even if it’s been retired. I just want to know if I am wasting my time trying to get one.

Hi,

Can someone give me some advise, I am in the UK and am looking for a reverse monogram Pochette Metis. It’s out of stock on line, I have called Louis Vuitton and they were so vague about availability, they weren’t abled confirm if or when they are likely to have any stock of even if it’s been retired. I just want to know if I am wasting my time trying to get one.

I enquired many times with CS about the mono and was told that they would be coming back in stock but they didn’t know when. Every now and then I would pop in the boutique and ask if they had one. I was told they were like gold dust. Then last week I went in the boutique and asked and they had one available. If you have a boutique nearby it’s worth going in and checking in the morning.

Hi,

It’s still available. I saw it pop up online last week. You just have to keep looking.

I enquired many times with CS about the mono and was told that they would be coming back in stock but they didn’t know when. Every now and then I would pop in the boutique and ask if they had one. I was told they were like gold dust. Then last week I went in the boutique and asked and they had one available. If you have a boutique nearby it’s worth going in and checking in the morning.

Thanks, I live in the sticks, the Birmingham concession in Selfridges had never seen a reverse monogram anything, I will check in the London stores when I’m there next

Hi, thanks , did you see it on the UK LV website, I’ve been checking a few times a day and haven’t seen one, I will keep checking.

I was checking the UK site continuously for the mono for several months and it never once came in stock. It was sending me a bit crazy! There used to be an option to be sent an email when it became available, and I was alerted once when it was back in stock but I didn’t see the email until about half an hour later, so by then it was sold out again! I think your best bet is the boutiques. I live in Manchester and that’s where I managed to find one. It had been on hold for someone else but for some reason they had passed on it or not turned up for it.

I also just bought a Pochette Métis in monogram. The sku is M44875. It appears to be pretty solid. I wouldn’t say I stalked the website per say, I just checked every so often. Lo and behold one day it said place in cart! I couldn’t believe my eyes. I thought there must be some mistake and surely it would be gone by the time I tried to check out, since I’ve never ordered anything off the website I’ve always purchased in store, and none of my information was already entered. I still can’t believe I was able to get it!

Yipee! Just got the pouchette metis in mongram. Spoke to my brilliant sales associate and she said LV remade the bag to address all the issues of the past which hopefully should not happen to the one I bought. (PM me if anyone is looking for the most awesome SA, I cannot say enough about her.) She said they deconstructed and reconstructed it. It even has a different sku number associated with it. I know this bag was plagued in the past with defects which made me really question on whether to buy it. It is a beautiful bag which I hope to get a lot of wear out of! Let's all hope for the best!
Yipee! Just got the pouchette metis in mongram. Spoke to my brilliant sales associate and she said LV remade the bag to address all the issues of the past which hopefully should not happen to the one I bought. (PM me if anyone is looking for the most awesome SA, I cannot say enough about her.) She said they deconstructed and reconstructed it. It even has a different sku number associated with it. I know this bag was plagued in the past with defects which made me really question on whether to buy it. It is a beautiful bag which I hope to get a lot of wear out of! Let's all hope for the best!
Sent you a PM!

For those of you trying to score a Pochette Métis, I will share my story in hopes it will help you. I have been wanting one in monogram for months now. I would check the website periodically, and it was never available. Until today!! Thanks to the ladies on this thread, I decided to get aggressive with my strategy. Checking once a day wasn’t working, so today while I was home watching football with hubby, I decided I would refresh the website every 5-10 minutes. I figured as long as I was sitting here, why not??. I probably did this for 4 hours or so, and all of a sudden it was available to place in the cart. I couldn’t believe my eyes! My heart was pounding as I entered and double checked my info and hit the submit order button. I know there are still things that can go wrong. They could come back and say they don’t have any, or I could receive the bag and have some of the dreaded issues with it, etc. However, I did receive an email that said they received my order and it is being processed, and that they will send a confirmation once it is shipped. Hopefully, all will go smoothly. Out of curiosity, after I read the email, I went back to the site and It was no longer available. That was probably 5 minutes max. So, ladies, that tells you what you’re up against. Especially with this being December. A couple of other tips are to go ahead and create an account and complete as much info as possible in advance so you can get your order in fast. Also, as I was refreshing, I noticed that the site had the “Notify Me” message up, then not long before it became available the message changed to “Call for Availability”. I’m wondering if that is a clue they might be about to release a couple of bags? I don’t know, but I would say if you see the Call for Availability message, keep refreshing. I know, the things we do for these bags! Hubby thinks I’m crazy, but I know y’all understand.

Reactions: Cate14