Pochette Faco II

lolanfrank

O.G.
Feb 7, 2008
Has anyone seen this? Hermes Dallas had it, I bought it. I might have lost my mind. After buying a Birkin last year I said no more for 2 years. Oh well. It's indigo and ultraviolet. it's not real big, plenty of room for a phone and money and cards though. They had a bigger one and for the life of me I didn't pay attention to the color. Wasn't indigo. a gold and another color.

Attachments

• indigo1.jpg
    indigo1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 949
  • indigo2.jpg
    indigo2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 922
  • indigo3.JPG
    indigo3.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 867
I love this bag! I stare at it every time I visit Madison H. There are two or three in a case, much in the same colors, and it's super beautiful. Congratulations.

Has anyone seen this? Hermes Dallas had it, I bought it. I might have lost my mind. After buying a Birkin last year I said no more for 2 years. Oh well. It's indigo and ultraviolet. it's not real big, plenty of room for a phone and money and cards though. They had a bigger one and for the life of me I didn't pay attention to the color. Wasn't indigo. a gold and another color.
I love the Faco design, although I have previously only seen it in the clutch.
What a fabulous color combination, congratulations!

Fabulous!!!! This cw is stellar!!

I must be out of the loop, because I've never seen this bag before. I love it, especially in that color oombo. Would you mind sharing the dimensions and the price?

Thanks all. I will use it a lot. It's 9.5 inches wide and about 8 inches tall. $5050 USD. The strap does come off to turn it into a clutch. Pocket on the outside and two pocket on the inside.