Pochette Extension

Angelblake

<3
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I wonder if any of you use this keyholder as an extension for the Pochette. I think it is really convenient and also very common over here, but I haven't noticed it in any pictures here! I am fairly skinny, but withouth this extension the Pochette feels a little uncomfortable.

Attachments

• Pochette.jpg
    Pochette.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 756
  • Pochette 2.jpg
    Pochette 2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 627
Wow! I am in the middle of buying this from another member right now for my pochette!!! I think I'm going to love it because the bag is a little tight without it.

I use the keychain extension ever since I got my pochette a few year ago. I used to be "bigger" so without it, it felt very uncomfortable over my shoulder. I think it also add a little something to the pochette itself. ;)

Yes, I use them as pochette extenders and not as actual keyholders at all. I have a few of those since I have more than one pochette and I don't like having to change it from bag to bag.

Yeah...me too. I really need to get a couple more since I have so many pochettes (panda, cerises, CB, black MC, white MC, fuchsia Charms, monogram canvas, green Perfo, fuchsia vernis Lexington and in the process of getting a peach graffiti one) but I love using it as an extender. That was how they sold it to me when I got my first pochette..that was when the it cost $70 lol. I forget how much it is now. Isn't it around $90 now?

LV_addict said:
My SA sold me the extender/keychain when I bought my pochette and I am SO THANKFUL to him!!! I couldn't fit it on my shoulder without one.

That was how I got mine! I don't think I would have thought of that on my own when I got it...that was my very first time in an LV store getting something for MYSELF lol.