Pochette Extension

1. I wonder if any of you use this keyholder as an extension for the Pochette. I think it is really convenient and also very common over here, but I haven't noticed it in any pictures here! I am fairly skinny, but withouth this extension the Pochette feels a little uncomfortable.

Pochette.jpg Pochette 2.jpg
  2. Yes! Depending On What, I'm Wearing (Somethings The Little Length Looks Nice!)....Thank You For Sharing!!!

3. Yes, love it, I like the extra length and the look too. I haven't tried using it for keys yet, going to give that a try as well.

4. mh I wouldn't use it with my keys, as they are all silvery-coloured - think that wouldn't match. also the item might get scratches...

5. Wow! I am in the middle of buying this from another member right now for my pochette!!! I think I'm going to love it because the bag is a little tight without it.

6. I use the keychain extension ever since I got my pochette a few year ago. I used to be "bigger" so without it, it felt very uncomfortable over my shoulder. I think it also add a little something to the pochette itself. ;)

7. Yes, I use them as pochette extenders and not as actual keyholders at all. I have a few of those since I have more than one pochette and I don't like having to change it from bag to bag.

8. Yeah...me too. I really need to get a couple more since I have so many pochettes (panda, cerises, CB, black MC, white MC, fuchsia Charms, monogram canvas, green Perfo, fuchsia vernis Lexington and in the process of getting a peach graffiti one) but I love using it as an extender. That was how they sold it to me when I got my first pochette..that was when the it cost $70 lol. I forget how much it is now. Isn't it around $90 now?

9. Yup, it's the only way I use my pochettes:biggrin: , with an extender.

10. My SA sold me the extender/keychain when I bought my pochette and I am SO THANKFUL to him!!! I couldn't fit it on my shoulder without one.

11. That was how I got mine! I don't think I would have thought of that on my own when I got it...that was my very first time in an LV store getting something for MYSELF lol.

12. do they sell the extenders on elux? i wouldn't mind having one myself.

13. I just posted a thread on key rings, and I think this extender is what I'm looking for. Is this sold on eluxury? I can't find it. Is there a formal name for it?

14. It's called Bolt Key Holder.:biggrin:

15. Me too :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice