Pochette Extender

lollipop

O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Intending to get the bolt key ring extender for my epi pochette, but the only problem is my store here don't have it in silver color. So is adviseable for me to go ahead with the gold color instead? Thanks

Old forum... new question....

I just bought the black MC and mono pouchettes pre-loved. Is the length of the straps supposed to be the same?? My mono one is a bit shorter... too much of an armpit bag. Is this they way they are made? & should I (1) buy this extender or (2) just switch out the straps each time I need to use them?

Thanks!

Yes, they are short and there can be slight variation in length. Some people can shoulder carry but I cannot. I use the extender and it works great for shoulder carry. I would hate switching but if you don't mind, then save yourself the money. :smile:

Thanks for the advice!

I'm going to make it into an LV this week... from all that I've read- it extends it around 2 inches, right? Also- what is the current price? (I did look on LV.com- "bolt" and found no results.

Went into LV to look.....

I'm sorry! I didn't get the #.... I'm sure you could call any store & ask... Sorry!

It is called Bolt Keychain.... They still have them in gold or silver... & they are $130. I love the chain with the Eva, but they said LV does not make a chain that could be put on the pochette :sad: I'm giving in & buying the gold one once it's in stock next week.