Pochette extender/key ring alternatives

here we go.. maybe all the things hanging off it are a bit too much but it looks pretty irl. oh and bagsnbags, it was you who gave me the idea to do this, i remembered seeing your thread before i got the pochette.. sorry for the huge pictures..
extender3.jpg
extender2.jpg

extender1.jpg

bernz--i am at work and can not post pics, but I do this with bracelets and other lines key ring as well. As long as it does not clash (ie scream another lines monogram etc) I think it is cute and fun and shows you are openminded to many designers etc.

very creative! :yes:

i have the LV keychain/extender so i guess i don't have to do this. if only the Pastilles is cheap, i won't mind using it as an extender. but for it's price, it's too impractical :P

here we go.. maybe all the things hanging off it are a bit too much but it looks pretty irl. oh and bagsnbags, it was you who gave me the idea to do this, i remembered seeing your thread before i got the pochette.. sorry for the huge pictures..
extender3.jpg
extender2.jpg

extender1.jpg

:nuts: :love: :yes: Wow..it goes very well with azur..I love it..it's pretty!!! Thanks for sharing..

princesslisa yours looks really pretty! i love that it is gold and matches the gold hardware. i looked forever but couldnt find anything with a gold chain or something, seems most things are silver at the moment around here.
And thanks for your compliments guys :P