Pochette Dilemma

Here is mine Panda pochette. Inside: Cles pouch, Insolite coin wallet, iPod and cell. Good luck deciding! ;)

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00465.jpg
Thank you tons for posting the pics!!!! seeing the insolite fit in the pochette is a beautiful sight i must say....nice to know that it fits

Thanks all for your suggestions so far - please keep them coming for me and IMG!

Axewoman....love your Panda - it's so cute! And the inside pics are a big help. I think the Insolite and zippy are just about the same size?

I should have tried the pochettes in the store last week. I missed my big chance! So your comments are very much appreciated!

Thanks all for your suggestions so far - please keep them coming for me and IMG!

Axewoman....love your Panda - it's so cute! And the inside pics are a big help. I think the Insolite and zippy are just about the same size?

I should have tried the pochettes in the store last week. I missed my big chance! So your comments are very much appreciated!

Thanks scaredycat! Yes, the insolite and zippy are pretty much the same size. The zippy will fit in the pochette with no problems. And you will have spare room for more things like keys, cell etc. Let us know what you decided!

The pochette is perfect for your needs! I have two...damier ebene and damier azur...and I love them! I usually carry a zippy coin purse, Nokia N95 phone, keys, MAC lipstick, mirror, small tube of hand cream, and pack of gum in mine. Hope that helps!

I bought the eva but ended up returning it for the pochette. Like you, I wanted a handy purse to run errands with and the eva was a little too flashy for that purpose. Yes, the long strap on the eva was way too long and the elongated shape of the eva wasnt easy to hold as a clutch, as least to me, my stuff would keep running back and forth as I walk. I chose the roses pochette instead of the mono one because I wanted it to be a little different. The roses pochette is $500 which is still within your budget. Either that or get the MC pochette. Good luck with your decision.

Thanks Aira108! Looks like I can really fit what I need to inside the pochette.

Orchidlady -thanks, and I love your roses pochette! I never considered it as I've never seen it IRL...hmmmm, now you've given me something to think about again ;)