Pochette Dilemma

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I would like to get a small purse just for running around and doing quick trips. I'm planning to get the Eva at some point, but it feels too fancy with the gold chain, just for errands. I can't use the long strap...it is toooo long :sad:

So I'm thinking of getting a pochette but not sure if this is a good idea.
I would like to fit my zippy coin purse, keys and cell phone ( regular blackberry size).

Would the pochette be big enough? Are there any other options for me?
I would like to keep it under $500, so I'm thinking of either getting the mono pochette brand new, or getting the black multicolore 2nd hand.

Thanks a bunches for your thoughts!

I have thought the exact same thing lately! I want a bag I can throw my keys and cell into when I take the kids to the park. I go a few times a week so I would get good use out of it. I actually own the Eva and wouldn't use it for that purpose.

I think the Pochette is the best idea. It's certainly big enough for what you are looking for. They are also only a little over $300 so a great price! I am leaning towards the Ebene Damier myself so I won't have to worry if I set it down on a dirty bench, etc. We can decide together! I'm going to follow this post.

Definately go out and purchase the black MC pochette. It is perfect for just what you want. It can also do double duty for those black cocktail dress nights out! I speak from 24 years of LV experience and am a black MC pochette owner (and a ZCP user--the only wallet I swear by!) so I know!

I have thought the exact same thing lately! I want a bag I can throw my keys and cell into when I take the kids to the park. I go a few times a week so I would get good use out of it. I actually own the Eva and wouldn't use it for that purpose.

I think the Pochette is the best idea. It's certainly big enough for what you are looking for. They are also only a little over $300 so a great price! I am leaning towards the Ebene Damier myself so I won't have to worry if I set it down on a dirty bench, etc. We can decide together! I'm going to follow this post.

img, the Ebene Damier pochette is perfect for you!

DesigningStyle - thanks so much for your advice - I think my heart is going that route!

IMG - we'll be pochette sisters! So much more fun being in a dilemma together :jammin:
Good luck with your decision too!

The pochette is the perfect size for that ! I'll take some pictures tonight, I don't have a zippy but I'm sure I can find something to model of a similar size. ;)

The pochette is perfect for what you want to use it for. I used it most recently for one of my girlfriend's wedding and I used my small agenda as my wallet. It fit perfectly!

The pochette is perfect for that. I use it sometimes for school when I'm going to the library and need my hands free. I fit a lipgloss, mirror, small make-up brush, blackberry (regular size), zippy coin purse and keys and I have no trouble zipping it at all. If I were you I would get the Damier Ebene pochette that way you don't have to baby it or worry about vachetta.

Pochettes are a perfect size. I have 2 and would never give them up. I one of them inside my bag to hold all my misc crap. I also use one when I want to run a quick errand and don't wanna carry a bag. I also have a long stap for my mono one so I can wear it cross bady when I go places I don't want to carry a purse, like a concert.

Here is mine Panda pochette. Inside: Cles pouch, Insolite coin wallet, iPod and cell. Good luck deciding! ;)

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

^^I love the Panda!

And, ladies the pochette is perfect to attach to your D-ring inside your Neverfull. I do that and then just grab the pochette for lunchtime.

I love my 2 pochettes!!

I also keep all my mic. stuff in my mono pochette inside my big bags. I also use her when I need a little casual bag to run around with (and I don't use the pochette extender- I actually use a brass chain link bracelet I found at a jewlery store. It works just as well- & I always get compliments. I originally bought the extender key chain- but returned it. That $$ needed to go into a bag- not a little keychain, KWIM?) She is very durable!

Also- I got a great deal on a used MC black pochette off the Bay. I LOVE this little thing! The strap on her is about 2 inches longer, so I don't need an extender. She goes with everything- from casual to dressy. (although, someday I do still want the Eva!)

Hope this helps- goodluck!