Pochette dilemma UPDATE! Found the one!

peach.

everything is peachy
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
First: thank you everyone for your suggestions! I was deciding between the Mono, Damier, and Azur Pochettes, and you really helped me make a decision! I ended up going to my nearby boutique to try them on, and came home with...

DAMIER AZUR! :heart:

I loved ALL 3, but the greedy me (oh no!) decided to snatch up Azur as soon as I heard the SA tell me that "it's the only one we have left in Azur." Sure, they will be getting more in, but I HAD to have it at that second! I also bought a key ring to extend the straps a bit so that it fits more comfortably on my shoulder. I am so surprised to find that the Pochette fits my French Purse, Cles, and phone with room to spare! I am SO in love.

For those of you who suggested the Mono or Damier: I WILL get my hands on them! I thought Azur would be perfect for the summer. I'll for sure be a proud owner of Pochettes in classic designs once Fall/Winter rolls around!

And of course, here are some photos. Sorry for the less-than-great quality. I'll learn to take pictures, I swear!

azurpochettevc2.jpg

azurpochette2kj4.jpg

azurpochette3va0.jpg

Thank you all again!

P.S. How do you edit threads? I was just gonna edit my old post, but couldn't figure out how.

Congrats on your Azur Pochettes. :smile:Peach. is your Key holder in gold or sliver color?? Cuz I only see the silver Key Holder on eluxury. I am planning to buy the same thing too.. Thank you for sharing with us it’s a great idea to buy the key holder ring to extend the straps....smart girl;)....Please tell me what color is your key holder. Many thank!

Congrats! Love the Azur:heart: Your pics are great and I don't think you can edit your post after a certain time....