Pochette dilemma UPDATE! Found the one!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First: thank you everyone for your suggestions! I was deciding between the Mono, Damier, and Azur Pochettes, and you really helped me make a decision! I ended up going to my nearby boutique to try them on, and came home with...

DAMIER AZUR! :heart:

I loved ALL 3, but the greedy me (oh no!) decided to snatch up Azur as soon as I heard the SA tell me that "it's the only one we have left in Azur." Sure, they will be getting more in, but I HAD to have it at that second! I also bought a key ring to extend the straps a bit so that it fits more comfortably on my shoulder. I am so surprised to find that the Pochette fits my French Purse, Cles, and phone with room to spare! I am SO in love.

For those of you who suggested the Mono or Damier: I WILL get my hands on them! I thought Azur would be perfect for the summer. I'll for sure be a proud owner of Pochettes in classic designs once Fall/Winter rolls around!

And of course, here are some photos. Sorry for the less-than-great quality. I'll learn to take pictures, I swear!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you all again!

P.S. How do you edit threads? I was just gonna edit my old post, but couldn't figure out how.

2. That's beautiful. Congrats on your new purchase :biggrin:

3. Yay peach, she's beautiful! You're really on a roll. Wear her happily!

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats on your Azur Pochettes. :smile:Peach. is your Key holder in gold or sliver color?? Cuz I only see the silver Key Holder on eluxury. I am planning to buy the same thing too.. Thank you for sharing with us it’s a great idea to buy the key holder ring to extend the straps....smart girl;)....Please tell me what color is your key holder. Many thank!

6. Congrats! Love the Azur:heart: Your pics are great and I don't think you can edit your post after a certain time....

7. congrats your newly bought pochette Azur!

I love my pochette damier very much, I bring her to office today !

8. Congrats!

9. Congrats - i have the Azur pochette too and love it!

10. yay congrats!!! The pochette extender looks great with it!!! xx

11. Great choice, congrats!

12. Altho i said mono, since it was the only one left i think you made the right choice!
    How much are the extenders?

13. congrats peach!! she's soo pretty :love:

14. im pleased you made up your mind. congrats on the pochette.
    it would have been lonely on the shelf if you didnt get it:crybaby:

15. beautiful choice!!! congrats on your purchase!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice