Pochette defect/exchange

AnVic

Oct 23, 2012
First, I want to say Thank You :yes:to tPF friends who gave their opinions and advices, because of you guys :hugs: I had the courage to make the exchange. Yesterday I asked here if the strap of my Pochette mono is a defect coz I went last Monday to LV and they insisted that its normal. But to me I know it's not. :nogood: Originally was going this weekend to have them check it again but couldn't wait anymore and went today. And again they insisted that its normal but I insisted and told them I don't want the mono anymore. I said i'm not being too picky but that small purse is almost $600 sgd, i have to be satisfied with the quality and i know nothing is perfect but to me this is really a defect. The SA went to the manager and thank goodness the manager admitted that was a defect and let me have what I want which is the Pochette DE coz I think the strap is stronger than the vachetta. Now I am so happy! :happydance::yahoo: Happy Valentines Day to us all. :heart:

image-3256337416.jpg

This was the defect I posted yesterday.

image-2757325674.jpg

My perfect Pochette NM in DE. Yippee!:happydance:
Shining shimmering splendid!

Last edited:
Love the Damier. I prob should have waited for the DE but I love my Mono!! Congrats!!

Originally i really really wanted the mono but got too scared to get another, and when i saw the DE fell inlove with it. :hbeat:

Glad it worked out. The Mono did look defective. Congrats!

Glad that you were able to get it taken care of!

*~*I'm glad you got a piece your are happy with...congrats!!*~*

Thanks. Yes, i am now so happy. :biggrin: and i think i am now LV content. :blush: