pochette croissant

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What are you thoughts on this bag? Is it worth the $? How much bigger is really than the regular pochette?

2. I think it's a little dated, somehow. I don't know why, I just do *shrugs shoulders* Please don't kill me, jmo!

3. I agree with Louisvuittondon. I remember I tried it on about 3 or 4 years ago and I was with my dad, I asked what he thought of it and his response was "no." I never regretted not getting it. I can't see myself wearing it now. But I don't know, thats just me.

4. Thank goodness somebody else agrees with me- I thought I was going to get stoned:P . I think that the regular pochette is nicer (and a lot cheaper if you're on a budget), or have you looked at the mongram recital?

5. I bought it when it first came out & I loved it but I do agree with the girls, I think its a bit out dated. I also think the pochette is cheaper and easier to wear. The croissant has a slim opening and it's annoying!

6. Ok, then never mind, I JUST ORDERED THE DAMIER POCHETTE!!!!!!YAY, I LOVE ELUX!

7. ^Congrats! That's on my wishlist!

8. Good choice!

9. That's great, Congrats!!! I love Elux too :graucho:

10. i've never saw the damier pochette on elux..can u link me?

11. Congrats, the damier is a much better choice!

12. indeed .. great choice .. congrats

13. Thank you everyone!

Rensky, I must have gotten the last time. I couldn't find it there anymore. I'm sure they'll restock soon.

14. Great choice!

15. Yay! Good choice to go with the Damier! =)