Pochette Croissant-Where are you?

1. Has the pochette croissant been discontinued? I can't find it on elux. Would it still be in one of th LV stores?

2. I was told the Croissant MM was discontinued, and I was sad, as I wanted to see this. The LV in Vancouver, BC, Canada, had a Croissant Pochette in their store, but it might be gone by now. And I don't think you could order it from Canada. As I've heard on others here, you can't order from outside of your country.

3. I remember reading the news about it being discontinued some months ago on the forum.

4. Last month Saks in Miami had 1 left...the gm...just call 1866vuitton

5. Que horrible! I luved the MM croissant, and some girl modeling it in the Visual Aids thread was to die for... now, all we have is the ellipse and it's not the same...:sos:

6. Hmm..that's weird. It used to be listed under Clutches and pouches along with the Pochette Accessories, etc. Maybe it's just temp sold out? I thought it was just the MM size that was disc.

7. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its just sold out. I don't want to have to try my luck at eBay. Scary. Thanks ya'll

8. i just typed in 'croissant' into elux and the pochette croissant showed up= 615.00.

9. Wow it wasn't there two days ago. Thanks

10. 615?! I bought it when it first came out for 500.

11. Sad, huh? looks like you just made a $115.00 profit L-Rod... now your mini azure only cost you $100.00.... hehe...

12. i still have my reciept from when I bought mine in 2003...$445 retail!!:wtf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice