Pochette Croissant vs. Sonatine?

Chaneller

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
Ok, now I want a 'going out' bag that would be slightly bigger than the basic Pochette Accessoires.

Which bag would you recommend, Pochette Croissant or Sonatine? They both are very elegant and cute bags, but which one fits more stuff?

I have the sonatine and love it.
I use it for mostly going to dinner with my DH , but have used it often for a saturday shopping day.
I can easliy put a cell phone, a clef, a checkbook holder, a lipstick, mirror ,a few tissues .
I always get comeplements , esp. from the 20+ age group, they love it and pefer it over the accessory bag because its different.

I have the Croissant. I can fit a wallet, a cell (I have a Rzr so it's pretty thin), a lip balm and a small mirror. I've carried it to dress-up events and have gotten compliments on it :amuse:

My sis-in-law has the Croissant. She fits alot in it. I guess it depends on whether you want to hand carry the bag or wear it on your shoulder. I like them both, though. (I guess that wasn't much help) Good luck!

I had both. I perferred the Croissant over the Sonatine.

I think the Sonatine is a more mature bag though. Plus, I didn't like how the bag would get so heavy and it seemed like the handles wouldn't hold.

Chaneller said:
Ok, now I want a 'going out' bag that would be slightly bigger than the basic Pochette Accessoires.

Which bag would you recommend, Pochette Croissant or Sonatine? They both are very elegant and cute bags, but which one fits more stuff?

Sonatine is cuter as a going out bag. But the Croissant will fit more. :heart: