pochette cles ~ givre

liverpoolhuni

liverpoolhuni
O.G.
Jul 19, 2009
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I was just wanting to make sure before i bought as my closest store is a couple of hours away what everyones thought on the pochette cles in Givre was. I am probably wanting to use it for work, i work on a cruise ship and have a few cards same size as a credit card to keep on me, hence i could attach this to my belt loop.

I am totally new to vernis and want to make sure i was doing the right thing before buying it!

Thanks for the advice, i hope to post my collection in the next couple of days!

Lxx

I use my cles this way when I'm going to a busy area where I don't want to be bothered with carrying a purse (ex. a bar concert or movie theater). Its very handy and holds all the most important essentials (ID, cash, credit card, ticket) Enjoy!

Go for it! That would be a great way to use a cles :biggrin: i use mine to hold my proximity badge for work and hang it off my purse. The thought of wearing my badge on a lanyard pains me!!!

Go for it! That would be a great way to use a cles :biggrin: i use mine to hold my proximity badge for work and hang it off my purse. The thought of wearing my badge on a lanyard pains me!!!

I have to wear a proximity badge at work and it has to be visible. Ugg! I hate it. If only LV made a pretty (but subdued) lanyard...:biggrin:

You can do what you like and I think it's sturdy enough to attach to a belt loop, yes! My only concern would be dangling a LV product (especially in shiny vernis) in front of so many strangers on a cruise ship... I think I would prefer to keep my possessions more low-key.