Pochette as a clutch

1. Do any of you take the strap off the pochette and use it as a clutch or organizer inside your purse?

Is it too big to use as a clutch?

2. Sounds like a perfect idea,

I dont think it would be too big, but as an organizer in other bags PERFECT.

3. i dunno i think its a bit too big for a clutch...
    but thats just me :smile:

4. it's not too big as a clutch, but a little too square. i always think of clutches as more rectangular somehow, like the Pochette Marelle or Multicolore Shirley, and definitely not with zip tops :lol:

5. I use it as an organizer inside larger bags, but not as a clutch. Especially not the monogram one, since it's slouchy/soft and not very elegant hand-held, in my opinion. Something stiffer like the epi or vernis pochettes would be okay.

6. Are you talking about the Pochette Accessoires? If so then yes I use mine as both an evening bag AND as an organizer inside my purse. I take it out of my larger bags when I don't want to carry them around with me. I think its very elegant! I love mine!

7. Thanks. I think you're right. Do you find that the Shirley lock scratches with use?

8. I always use my pochette as a clutch

9. not if you're careful with it. it's bound to get minor scratches, but if you're gentle enough it should be all right. when i'm not using it i leave it unlocked, so that i scratch it one less time when i want to use it.

10. I use my mandarin pochette as a clutch. It is a perfect bag for a night out with hubby or a wedding.

11. I probably wouldnt use the pochette as a clutch, I'd use it as a purse organizer or like many people, use it as a small shoulder bag...either way, it's a very useful LV piece to have, I use my twin pm as a clutch...but I think the shirley is sooo pretty in white mc.

12. I use mine as a clutch sometimes but mine is the older version so the strap doesn't come off. I just tuck it. :yes:

13. ^^ditto...:love: :flowers:

14. I use mine as a divider/extra pocket in my bags all the time. In my open top bags, I like hooking the strap onto the d-ring so that it becomes my "anti-theft" device - so my wallet can go in there and be that much harder to just grab if you reach in. :yes:

15. I only use it as a shoulder bag for short trips to Starbucks, out with my friends, etc.
    I personally wouldn't use it as a clutch because I really like my hands to be free.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice