Pochette Accessories with Felicie Chain Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. IMG_1507903407.709717.jpg IMG_1507903417.759979.jpg
    IMG_1507903884.881876.jpg IMG_1507903896.852829.jpg

Hello lovely TPF friends! I have recently discovered the perfect addition to my pochettes- the detachable Felicie chain. My SA sold me these chains as “Repair” pieces for the Felicie, even though I don’t own a Felicie. It measures just under 46inches and both the gold and silver are stunning in person. They’re $150 each and very comfortable to wear. I also purchased a second, in both the gold and silver, to use on my Palm Springs mini backpack and mini pochettes. Just wanted to share this amazing little find that has completely transformed my bags. The pochette accessories and Twice bags are my all-time favorite LVs :smile:

Hermezzy, weezer, bccgal and 20 others like this.
  2. Congrats for your beautiful items. I have a chain strap from Mautto for my pochette but now that Felicie strap is on my wish list.

FancyPants77 likes this.
  3. Congrats! :smile:

FancyPants77 likes this.
  4. Beautiful! And I love your Epi Pochette! :heart:

FancyPants77 likes this.
  5. Looks great! I own the same two bags and love them too!

FancyPants77 likes this.
  6. Congrats!!

FancyPants77 likes this.
  7. Gorgeous

FancyPants77 likes this.
  8. Thank you all! :smile: The chains really have made a huge difference. I love the functionality of them with the chains so much more than with the leather strap that I actually just ordered a monogram pochette as well from my SA. There’s been so much talk here on TPF that they’re being discontinued, but I asked her and she said they’re not, they just need to be ordered into the boutiques. So my newest pochette will be to me in just a few weeks. Super excited :smile:

9. Soooo pretty, now I have something new added to my wishlist

FancyPants77 likes this.
  10. Very pretty! I think chains goes much better than leather straps for the pochettes. :smile:

FancyPants77 likes this.
  11. Gorgeous Pochette! I have the DA and I wear it with the Felicie chain, too :smile: I like the look better than with the original strap

FancyPants77 likes this.
  12. Love your PA with the Felicie chain!! Congrats

FancyPants77 likes this.
  13. Thank you all so much!!

14. love this!

FancyPants77 likes this.
  15. Thank you! :smile:.

Here is my Monogram pochette with the gold Felicie chain. It’s perfect because I’m not a big fan of vachetta just because I always end up getting water spots on it.

IMG_1508443311.337919.jpg