Pochette Accessoires NM or Toiletry Pouch 19 or Cosmetic Pouch PM???

YazlindaYazid

Feb 10, 2014
Hi,

Need help...I am having problems deciding on a cosmetic case.

After selling my Cosmetic Pouch GM coz i felt it was too big and taking too much space in my handbags.; I am now using my Pochette Accessoires NM as my cosmetic pouch.

Now I am thinking should I stick with the NM as I already have it in my collection or get either the Toiletry Pouch 19 or the Cosmetic pouch pm?

Appreciate the views and advice.

Last edited:
I would definitely keep the pochette and maybe save for a TP 19! I have two small cosmetic pouches (pomme and black mc) but prefer the shape of the TP. I can fit more things inside, the zipper opens wider and it's sleek so it takes up less space in my bags.

I'm using the Pochette NM as a cosmetic case right now and loving it. It's slimmer and takes up less room than the wider bottom on the smaller cosmetic pouch. My things fit better inside it too. I can't weigh in on the TP 19 because I've never owned one. I'd stick with what you have if it's working.

I have the older style pochette, tp19 and two cosmetic pouches. Out of the 3 types I would say the tp19 is the best. I found that as mentioned before, the cosmetic pouches take up a lot of space because of their wide base but also as the tp is tall it can fit much more in. I use them as a catch all as I only wear make up when going out but for cosmetics I wouldn't use a pochette because the lining cannot be wiped clean.

Reactions: 94iBag
I have the pochette NM and it is not a cosmetics case for me. I carry it as a bag and I love it! I could not see using it for cosmetics. I vote for the TP 19....it is perfect for cosmetics!

I have a Pochette NM, but I 'm not putting any cosmetic thing in, I don't want to mess it up the inside linen.

I have a TP 19, for make up, which
I love! Fits a lot, the opening is wide, looks beautiful! And the inside can be cleaned easily.

I have a Pochette NM, but I 'm not putting any cosmetic thing in, I don't want to mess it up the inside linen.

I have a TP 19, for make up, which
I love! Fits a lot, the opening is wide, looks beautiful! And the inside can be cleaned easily.

ITA- I would use your pochette in the meantime but definitely get the TP 19. You don't want to stain the interior of the pochette. It's a pain to get makeup and lip gloss marks out.

I have the older style pochette, tp19 and two cosmetic pouches. Out of the 3 types I would say the tp19 is the best. I found that as mentioned before, the cosmetic pouches take up a lot of space because of their wide base but also as the tp is tall it can fit much more in. I use them as a catch all as I only wear make up when going out but for cosmetics I wouldn't use a pochette because the lining cannot be wiped clean.

+1.

No Ordinary Love

I have the cosmetic pouch pm and I love it. I can fit a MAC compact, a chanel eyeshadow quad, mascara, lip and eye pencils, travel sized Laura Mercier brushes, lipstick and gloss without the zipper getting wonky. I suspect the TP19 may hold a bit more, but I simply prefer the rounded look of the cosmetic pouch pm.

I also have a pochette nm but I use it for a catch all for other miscellaneous things, or as a sleeve for chanel lambskin wallets. I never used it for cosmetics because I don't want to dirty the interior.

GL deciding!

I've had all three. The pochette NM is a great size but i wouldn't use it for cosmetics. I'm to scared to ruin the inside. I use it as a catch all in my bigger purses or i use it alone when going to the movies or out to dinner. I had the TP19 and while it holds a lot more then the cosmetic pm i didn't like the shape of it especially with things inside since it slimmer. I sold it and purchased the cosmetic pm and i love it. It holds a lot more then one would think. Good luck deciding.

The TP 19 is probably more functional. I adore my sweet little TP15 and it is perfect for the little amount of cosmetics I carry in my handbags!

My next purchase will be a cosmetic pouch in vernis, it is just so pretty :tender: I won't carry it often in my handbags though (I have the TP15 for that), so I won't mind that it will take up extra space. I will be using the cosmetic pouch at home and for travel mostly.

I guess it really comes down to how you plan on using it. All are lovely choices, I don't think you could choose wrong! I wouldn't use the pochette because of the lining. GLD!

Pochette NM. Because you can also use it as small purse so it's multi-purpose. I had all three and the only one I still own is the Pochette. You could use the others as a clutch, but the pochette NM is much more functional and versatile.

The only plus to the other two is the lining because you can wipe it out if you have a spill. It would actually be beneficial to have more than one, so I suggest keeping the pochette and adding the TP19 or cosmetic pouch. You can always find them pre-LVoed if you want to save $$.

Reactions: missconvy
It is kind of across the board here with answers.

I have a TP19 and I agree with other, it is tall, sleek and holds a ton! I like certain products upright and you can't do this in a cosmetic pouch PM.

I have the Empreinte PM pouch and I use it for a gorgeous clutch or a catch all inside my bags, not so much cosmetics. Lipsticks and a compact but nothing that would spill.

I am not sure I would use the pochette NM for cosmetic bag full time, but maybe multifunction on vacation or a weekend trip. Use it to transport but once you are there, use it as a bag/clutch for day or evening?

HTH!