Pochette Accessoires - is it a bag or a toiletry bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all. Am new to LV and live in a country ( probably one of the few) where LV has no stores. Now I don’t afford a big LV but really would like a small one for the evening maybe for a coffee with DH or dinner. I saw the Pochette Accessoires would you wear it as a clutch / bag or more like stuff or in your bigger bag? Any other LV small bags I could look at within a budget of less than 1K? I am going to be in London in a couple of months and really need one! Thanks all x

2. You should totally get it. It’s perfect for a little bag which you can carry out, or for days when you need little. You can also detach the strap n use it as a catch all in your bigger bags. You can also attach a long strap for crossbody or a chain to dress it up a bit. Do Check out the clubhouse!

3. Is this bag still available, or easy to get? I feel like every time I’ve checked, it’s been out of stock. I would double check the London stores even have this bag in stock.

4. Yup. Still around in US. I bought one for a friend and could have gotten another. Both inmono. They pop up often on website if vigilant.

hart88hart likes this.
  5. It's a good little bag. The pochette accessoire also came in epi leather if you want to explore another material. Good luck with your search.

6. The Pochette Accessoires is a small bag based on the Pochette that originally came with the Bucket Bags. So to answer your question, it is both a bag or a pouch you can use in a bigger bag!

7. The new model, Pochette Accessoires NM is roomier and has a longer shoulder strap. It first a long wallet, so you can use it as a bag itself, the main reason why I got that piece. Kicking myself I should have gotten it years ago. Good luck in hunting for a new one, seems difficult to come by.

8. I often use mine in combination with my NF so that I have a small bag to remove with just the essentials. I also use it as a small bag when running out to the hairdresser or for a pedi.

9. Thanks all. Is there any of you who could also suggest a better bag (not a big one size similar to this) from LV? Anything under 1K? You are the experts here!!

10. If you can find a Favorite, it is the perfect little bag that can be dressed up or down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice