DA or Mono

• Damier Azur

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Monogram

Votes: 50 69.4%

• Total voters

MaijaS

Nov 24, 2015
I always have wanted a PA as it seems to be such a lovely little classic piece. Now I read the rumour here about it being discontinued, panicked and decided to get it while I can. However, cannot decide between the Mono and DA option (I have Favorite mm in DE) - I have a Delightful bag in DA and I am slightly babying the bag because it so light (thus, the worry that DA is just not really for me) and I do not have anything in Mono, although I like it. However, the same time, I can see myself using the DA PA more often as it is smaller and would go well with my summer wardrobe. But the aged look I prefer on the Mono print and I can see myself using the Mono as an SLG in my larger bags. Really will appreciate any input and my apologies for the long monologue.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I always have wanted a PA as it seems to be such a lovely little classic piece. Now I read the rumour here about it being discontinued, panicked and decided to get it while I can. However, cannot decide between the Mono and DA option (I have Favorite mm in DE) - I have a Delightful bag in DA and I am slightly babying the bag because it so light (thus, the worry that DA is just not really for me) and I do not have anything in Mono, although I like it. However, the same time, I can see myself using the DA PA more often as it is smaller and would go well with my summer wardrobe. But the aged look I prefer on the Mono print and I can see myself using the Mono as an SLG in my larger bags. Really will appreciate any input and my apologies for the long monologue.
I'd go for the mono based on the bolded parts - it seems like you'll get more use out of it and it'll serve multiple purposes. Good luck deciding!

Go mono then :smile: I only have 1 DA and like you, I baby it unlike my other bags due to fear of colour transfer.
Good luck deciding :smile:

Reactions: MaijaS
I just got the Monogram pochette.
It is a nice little bag.
pochette%20sm_zpsskzets98.jpg

Last edited:
Mono would round out your collection more. Where did you hear it might be discontinued? This is news to me.

Went to LV today to pick up mine in DE, I asked and the SA confirmed to me that it was being discontinued as well as the Favourite and that big changes are coming to LV (not sure what that meant). This is such a great, versatile piece. Glad I got mine.