Pochette Accessoires arriving with strap attached?

Rachelkelter

RachelLVlover
Dec 18, 2019
Hello there, my new pochette accessoires Arrived today!! And I love it. It’s so cute. But it did arrive with the strap attached, which confused me because typically I think the strap is inside the bag. I wonder if it’s a return. I also noticed a super tiny black mark on the vachetta tab (under the e in “made”) that almost looks like a tiny pen mark or something. If anyone has any advice on how to get rid of that without damaging the leather I’d appreciate it. There’s also an itsy bitsy scuff on the leather tab all the way to the letter by the yellow stitching. I’m not one of those people who looks for flaws, I promise!!

0B8FD6BD-B852-4E76-ACA8-666EF46693E3.jpeg

99FC72D8-2812-41A7-8C9B-4097246D8153.jpeg

Reactions: Starbux32
Honestly.....the imperfections you notice are minuscule. You can try magic eraser to try to eliminate the pen marking. This item is in such high demand and never available in the stores or online that most people (including myself) would not think too much about it!
Thanks for your opinion! I was afraid to try magic eraser on the pen mark because the magic eraser uses a little water and I didn’t know how that would impact the leather. Yes you’re right maybe I’m being way too picky

Thanks for your opinion! I was afraid to try magic eraser on the pen mark because the magic eraser uses a little water and I didn’t know how that would impact the leather. Yes you’re right maybe I’m being way too picky
Do not use magic eraser on brand new vachetta! I have restored bags and slg’s as rescue projects for a while (removed lining, dyed Vernis and epi, removed marks from vachetta), anything with water will change the colour of the vachetta. If you only use it where the mark is, it will darken just that part.
if you aren’t happy with the bag, return it and try to buy again, as mentioned it’s very hard to find. I think the fact that you say ‘super tiny’ and ‘itsy bitsy’ to describe these issues shows that they aren’t too bad. You need to decide if you’re ok about them or if they bother you too much and be ok about your decision.

It looks like a return and that someone carried it. Tough call. I would leave the pen mark alone, but someone on here did suggest trying this product to remove pen marks, but I have not used it. As for the white dot, I've had those and they rub off when you gently use a baby wipe on it. That little bump on the strap bothers me more than anything. I might bring it in and ask for repair or replacement of the leather and see what they say. I assume you ordered online? Do you have access to a boutique?

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 5.44.06 PM.png

Reactions: Rachelkelter
It looks like a return and that someone carried it. Tough call. I would leave the pen mark alone, but someone on here did suggest trying this product to remove pen marks, but I have not used it. As for the white dot, I've had those and they rub off when you gently use a baby wipe on it. That little bump on the strap bothers me more than anything. I might bring it in and ask for repair or replacement of the leather and see what they say. I assume you ordered online? Do you have access to a boutique?

View attachment 4784522
I did order it online and i returned it to my local boutique. The guy was nice but not too helpful. I think they are very stressed with covid and the long lines at the store. Everyone was in a frenzy there so I just settled for a return and I cross my fingers that I can find a new one. I asked him about exchange but he basically said my best bet was to call the number or keep trying online. It was odd. I contacted an SA at a flagship store Where they might have the PA in stock or regularly get shipments but got no response. So I am back to stalking the website :/ I know others said i should keep it but it looked used to me and I wasn’t gonna pay full price for a bag that some girl probably bought for her instagram pics and then returned lol

Hi there, I ordered a PA online a couple months ago. Because of Covid, and worrying about hand sanitizer getting on the bag, I haven't used it. I took it out the other day and noticed that the canvas is wavy. The zipper looks fine though. Does anyone know if that is normal and will it go away once you put things in it to weigh it down? thank you :smile:

I did order it online and i returned it to my local boutique. The guy was nice but not too helpful. I think they are very stressed with covid and the long lines at the store. Everyone was in a frenzy there so I just settled for a return and I cross my fingers that I can find a new one. I asked him about exchange but he basically said my best bet was to call the number or keep trying online. It was odd. I contacted an SA at a flagship store Where they might have the PA in stock or regularly get shipments but got no response. So I am back to stalking the website :/ I know others said i should keep it but it looked used to me and I wasn’t gonna pay full price for a bag that some girl probably bought for her instagram pics and then returned lol
I’m like a month late lol! But wanted to say the pen mark alone would’ve bothered me. I’m the kind of person who wouldn’t buy an item already dirty or damaged (with the exception of pre-loved) especially if it’s supposed to be brand new from the company.

Reactions: Rachelkelter
I’m like a month late lol! But wanted to say the pen mark alone would’ve bothered me. I’m the kind of person who wouldn’t buy an item already dirty or damaged (with the exception of pre-loved) especially if it’s supposed to be brand new from the company.
Haha thanks!! That’s exactly how I felt about it. I’ve been kinda regretting returning it because I can’t get my hands on another one, but I just expect it’ll come perfect when I buy it directly from the company, you know? I feel like there’s no excuse. But yeah. I still kinda wish I had it too.

Reactions: MissJess818
I think you did the right thing. I could probably have lived with the places on the canvas, but they could probably be removed. I used a magic eraser very gently on an old, vintage LV bag of my mother’s and it worked well. I was very gentle, which I think is worth repeating. The ink on the leather of your PA was too much. I don’t think you could’ve fixed that without altering the look of the leather or damaging it. You will be way more excited about it when you find a pristine one. Have you checked Fashionphile? Probably so, but I just now made a purchase from there and I saw several PAs, so it might be worth checking. Some of their stuff is in great condition.