Pochette accessoire NM or Favorite MM

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Which would you go for?

I need a small grab and go back for when I'm running to the shops which will hold purse; keys; phone; inhaler and potentially a small umbrella.

I like the shoulder strap of the Pochette as I feel the leather strap on the Favorite would be too long and the chain would hurt my shoulder.

Which would you prefer to wear and which do you think would be better for me?

I love my Favorite. So, I would have to vote for that over the pochette. The Favorite fits a lot (I have the mm) but isn't very big. Plus, the cross body option makes it extremely convenient.

Which would you go for?

I need a small grab and go back for when I'm running to the shops which will hold purse; keys; phone; inhaler and potentially a small umbrella.

I like the shoulder strap of the Pochette as I feel the leather strap on the Favorite would be too long and the chain would hurt my shoulder.

Which would you prefer to wear and which do you think would be better for me?

I have the same question as OP, does anybody have a picture of the two bags for size comparison? Thanks!

im in love with ur Pochette Metis too and its currently on my wishlist hopefully i can get it soon
Thank you :wave: I hope you can get one soon too!

I'll definitely have to take a look, the only problem is that monogram is not my favourite print...

My guess is if you try it on you will fall in love with it :graucho: The mono canvas is very thick and just gorgeous, the hardware is fabulous, and the brown microsuede lining is very luxurious. GL deciding!

I have both Pochette Accessoires NM and Favorite MM. I must say neither is very big. They both fit full size wallet, keys and phone, but I don't think they will fit an umbrella, even a tiny one. Favorite MM is clearly more roomy, but if you put in too much stuff you'll have problems with the magnetism.