pochette accesoires

1. 's straps are sooo short.. or maybe my arms are big :P either way.. i do NOT want to sweat on my LV. i remember someone mentioning some chain extender thing for the pochette strap? what is it called and how much does it retail?
    :flowers:thanx girls!

2. Yes...pochette straps are very short and are not suitable for wearing on the shoulder unless you have a small frame and very thin arms (If I wear my pochette without the extender it's stuck right under my armpit)
    If you look on eBay, you can find it by searching "Vuitton pochette extender"...there should be a few.

Seeing that you're in Vancouver, you can probably get one at Holt Renfrew (or the LV boutique, if there's one in Vancouver) for about $125 CAD; that's how much they are at the Calgary Holt Renfrew. I bought mine used on eBay for $75.99 uSD.

Here's one:
    eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON POCHETTE STRAP EXTENDER - MPRS (item 200018885803 end time Aug-28-06 15:24:32 PDT)

3. Yup, the extenders are definitely something you need! I'm glad my SA recommended it when I got my first one, otherwise, I don't know if I would have realized it could be lengthened at all!

4. I overestimated the length of my pochette strap. When my bag arrived in the mail, I was disappointed at how short the straps are. I think LV made the straps that short just so you'll spend another $100 on an extender >:smile:

5. the pochette fits just right for me.

6. I know, the strap is just too short for me too. The extender is good, or you can get a 45" long strap and wear it crossbody.

7. The extender makes a big difference. You should get tha if you are considering getting the pochette,

8. I think it's around $110-115 now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice