Pochette Accesoires Repair

esming

Jul 22, 2020
Would it be a good idea to buy a well used Pochette Accesoires for around $380 usd and get it repaired by LV? I really want a PA, but I’m losing hope haha.

I’m thinking of looking for a PA with good canvas and I’ll just replace the leather bit and the strap. Even the zipper if tarnished.

Reactions: vintage-LV-fan
Aug 21, 2020
Would it be a good idea to buy a well used Pochette Accesoires for around $380 usd and get it repaired by LV? I really want a PA, but I’m losing hope haha.

I’m thinking of looking for a PA with good canvas and I’ll just replace the leather bit and the strap. Even the zipper if tarnished.
This is my plan as well! I'm a bit hesitant only because I'm afraid LV might refuse to do it because it's preloved. I'm based in the Netherlands and I don't know if the LV stores here would welcome such requests. In any case, I think it's a great idea and the bonus is that preloved/older bags have excellent canvas so in that respect it would be a good investment. Good luck!

Kouralakko

”It’s all about the bag”
Feb 15, 2016
Finland
My old one just arrived back to the store from repair. It is 150€ for a new zipper (not just the zipper pull but the whole thing) and it would have been 50€ for the new vachetta tab.. I kept the old one because it was in good condition. Can’t remember what a new short vachetta strap would have been.

Reactions: vintage-LV-fan