Pochet metis OR valentino rockstude lock bag?!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I really can't decide between these two bags. If you could choose one, which one would it be and why?
    Thank you all for your kind opinion in advance.

Attached Files:

2. I am biased since I have the Valentino, but I love it. I especially love the color that you chose - it's a gorgeous neutral! The bag is absolutely stunning and made very well. I also think it will be a timeless beauty.

Fefeegirl likes this.
  3. Thank you labellusting!

4. Definitely the valentino. I love the color and style! This bag can be worn cross body or double chain as well.

Fefeegirl likes this.
  5. I have the PM and for me it's for casual use... the Valentino is more dressy imo

Fefeegirl and daysha like this.
  6. Definitely the Valentino. I think it is super gorgeous.

Fefeegirl likes this.
  7. Valentino is a lot dressier. The Pochette Metis is very casual. Personally, I think Valentino's rockstud is such an outdated collection but looking at your bag of choice in details I have to say it's quite beautiful. It really comes down to the occasions you want to carry your bags and which make your heart sing more. I don't think you can go wrong with these two.

Fefeegirl and daysha like this.
  8. To be specific i am looking for a bag to pair with CL pigalle , which would like to use for more dressier occasion.
    Has anyone paired the PM with a dress or is it strictly casual?
    Thank you all so much for comments and opinion

Attached Files:

9. The valentino would definitely match the pigalle. I really like the valentino a lot more since it can be dressed up or casually.

I'm not a big fan of the LV for this particular style.

kquyenie likes this.
  10. #10 Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016

12. most definitely the Valentino bag!!

Fefeegirl likes this.
  13. I agree with you 100% here. This is a very pretty bag, but I feel like the rockstud is a little overdone and very trendy.

Fefeegirl likes this.
  14. For everyday use-Metis
    For dress up---V bag

Fefeegirl, fabuleux and Fab41 like this.
  15. Valentino! Love the color you've chosen!

Fefeegirl likes this.