Poche Toilette 26 or the Pochette Plate

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey Guys need some advice on these two it items. I would be usuing the Poche Toilette 26 for little accessories for here and there and for travel but than i saw the Pochette Plate in Antigua and im kinda stuck between the two.:shrugs:

2. I was going to get the toilette 26 in Damier because it is something different and I can use it for tons of things and then I saw the Antigua just like you and I like the GM in Blue and for the price difference if they are close to the same size I would go for Antigua because I like the plaque on it

hope it helps...

3. [​IMG]the toilette and the[​IMG]

4. thanks the damier is pretty limited i think their flagship store on 5th ave has one i did like it though

5. The Toilette 26 is 10" L x 9" H x 2" W the Plate GM is 10.2"L x 7.8"H

$60 price difference... almost the same size...

6. why don´t u go for the new plate denim? or the perfo, both are soo cute!

7. thats more handbagish

8. I would go for the Antigua, mainly because I think there are cuter monogram pouches than the poche toilette (for example the poche cosmetique).

9. whats good is u can carry it around

10. i have the antigua plate gm in brun havane and i love it because it is so practical. I also like the small pieces of vachetta and the gold plaque with engraved pins. sometimes i use it with my wapity strap so i can use it as a wristlet.

11. hey everlong, how do you do that?

12. Pochette Toilette 26. It's more practical and it's a toiletry bag afterall. No worries of spilling and etc., since you can clean the interior anyway.

13. there is a d ring that hangs off of the exterior tab and i just clasp my wapity strap and voila!

14. The antigua one is more unisex than the pochette. I'm planning on getting the antigua one in brown cause I think the plaque is hot and i'm going to use it for my traveling documents. Hope that helps!

PS- I'm planning on picking it up tomorrow! Hope they have it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice