Poche Toilette 26 Can anyone comment?

1. hi
    Anyone have this? I really think it is cute and i am thinking of getting it but I have not seen it in real life. Any comments would be great! Thanks!!

2. I had one and sold it as it was too big for me.

3. Beautiful as a flat clutch... You can't hold very much in it since it's so soft. I have the little 15cm....:shrugs:

4. I love it! I use it mainly for travel and occasionally for a cluch. Princess Diana used hers as a clutch all thr time ;)

5. ^ great info!! Do you happen to have a pic of her using it as a clutch? TIA:smile:

6. I have the 15 to carry around emergency stuff like spare contacts, medication...

BTW, I'm a dude...

7. I saw a woman carry it as a clutch yesterday in the city...it was very classy on her!

8. I think that I might have to get this.....:smile:

9. I have one and it is wonderful. I only use mine for my favorite cosmetics (I've never been tempted to use it as a clutch since I would find it a little large for that purpose--Princess Di was tall). It is the perfect compliment for a keepall for travelling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice