PM vachetta scrape. Exchange? Or keep it.

waterina

May 5, 2020
Hello :smile:

I ordered PM last month and it has this thing on the small vachetta on the side.
Do you think this is minor and I should keep it as it is Or should I exchange it?

I asked cs about Store exchange policy and they will extend while the store closure and if the item is in returnable condition they will take it.

I have another question here, if I were to exchange an item to more expensive model, but as you know there was a price increase, will I pay the price difference from the current (increase) price of my item or the price I paid.. ?

Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• 737424FB-6D7A-436C-B013-A66C740F8230.jpeg
    737424FB-6D7A-436C-B013-A66C740F8230.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 119
Hello :smile:

I ordered PM last month and it has this thing on the small vachetta on the side.
Do you think this is minor and I should keep it as it is Or should I exchange it?

I asked cs about Store exchange policy and they will extend while the store closure and if the item is in returnable condition they will take it.

I have another question here, if I were to exchange an item to more expensive model, but as you know there was a price increase, will I pay the price difference from the current (increase) price of my item or the price I paid.. ?

Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• 70A6BF9D-1B66-49C6-9F23-A1387BE216D7.jpeg
    70A6BF9D-1B66-49C6-9F23-A1387BE216D7.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 109

Sorry but I think you should return this purchase-that scrape is not acceptable for an item that should be in new condition. Plus it’s attached to the D-ring that secures the strap so a lot of carrying can wear the vachetta loop out more quickly.

And I believe if you were to exchange for another bag that’s more expensive, you would pay the difference from the price you paid on your PM (the old price before the increase).

Last edited:
Reactions: waterina
I say return/exchange it.
If you exchange this PM to the same PM monogram without the flaw, then they shouldn't charge you for the price difference (pre increase - post increase). That is not fair when they sent you a faulty item, but it shouldn't be a problem with CS unless there's none in stock.
If you want to exchange it to a different item for example the empreinte then you will have to pay the full price difference.

Reactions: waterina