pm empreinte black /vs croisette?

mnk88

Apr 29, 2014
which one is the first bag to buy for me? PM empreinte black or croisette ebene?
I like the croisette eben, it´s chick and elegant and versatile, but the empreinte black is beautiful, practical and good for a everyday bag.

Canvas vs leather. Which one do you prefer? The Croisette is an adorable bag and it will be durable with the treated leather as well. But, it is a much smaller capacity compared to the PM. The protruding top handle on the Croisette has always bugged me a little bit.

The PM size and capacity holds a really good amount and it has separate compartments which is great to organize your items! I love my PM. I have the canvas version. I do have Empreinte pieces and I think they wear fine as well.
I would recommend going into a boutique and try both on to see what works for you.

I don't think you can go wrong with either bag. I think it's just a matter of carrying less if you choose to go with the Croisette. I think you can try to squeeze a lot in this bag, but then it appears overstuffed in my opinion.

Personally, if this is going to be your first LV then I would I go with the noir empriente PM. The azur ebenne has always felt like a spring color to me whereas I feel the noir empriente can be a year round bag. Or you could get the croisette and then get the more affordable Coach Cassie in black leather for a much more palatable price. And they recently released the Cassie 19 which is a smaller, more square version of the Cassie in black and chalk.

Reactions: TangerineKandy
I'd go for the PM. I have it in noir empreinte and it's a great bag. I considered the croisette but when I went to check it out, it was so tiny in what it could hold.

which one is the first bag to buy for me? PM empreinte black or croisette ebene?
I like the croisette eben, it´s chick and elegant and versatile, but the empreinte black is beautiful, practical and good for a everyday bag.
I prefer the Croisette, smaller but more elegant IMO.
Here’s an interesting video showing both bags.

Reactions: Shadetree