PM Diary inserts!!! Help!! Me stupid???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, today I went to get the 2011 inserts for a PM 6 ring agenda I have NEVER used.
    Now I feel like an idiot that I did not ask the guy in the shop what the tag things were...:shrugs:
    I got the complete day set with ruler, address book, stickers etc and put it all in BUT BUT I also got these 2 little luggage cardboard THINGS?? which each have a little brass hole and one has a little leather thread looped through it.

WHAT are they for????:thinking: How do I attach them????:weird:

I know I seem very stupid but can someone please help????:shame:

Thanks heaps:happydance:

2. I just put them in my agenda, they are really cute.

3. I don't use them, but they are cute!

4. :shrugs: Do what you want with them, they're just little extra goodies I think. I use my T&B one from last year as a bookmark. You don't have to use them for anything, it's not a drama.. :amuse:

5. Thanks everyone for your help! I thought they had some page marker use or something! Will use for fun:woohoo:

6. Hi searly_girl, I just bought my first LV agenda and also got the 2011 (and 2010) refills. I think they're just designed to be bookmarks/page holders. I will use mine for that, anyway - and the one from last year that looks like a luggage tag, I'm going to use as a bookmark for the novel I'm reading! I love them.