Plz tell me you do this too....

I definitly have a rainy day bag (nylon Prada) My vacheta is 5 months old and hasn't seen the light of day yet - I'm overly concerned about using it. We have had a good deal of rainy weather here in Miami.

Bagluvluv said:
I really luv luv my Damiers...so when it started to rain a few years ago back, I had a great idea. I needed a "rainy day bag".

Thats the only reason I have some Prada bags...but then...it grew on me and now I have some pieces I really like..but still..it is considered my 2nd option bag, which I dont mind getting dirty or stained. And I buy them off of internet sites that have great discounts. I dont baby my LV bags but I cant help but want them to be kept in great condition to last and last. Im not crazy...right?:shame:

Well, if you're crazy, then that make us two! :shame: I'm OCD about the cleanliness of my bags (oh, and if there's a way to keep them scratch-free, I'd totally go for it!) . Damier is perfect! My last vuitton purchase was a damier purse and I didn't feel I had to go out of my way to baby it. I broke into it right away! :supacool:

My damiers are my 'rainy day' bags but because the creator of the Universe does sometimes like to screw my days when I bring vachetta bags out that I have a plastic bag kept in my bag for 'One of THOSE days' emergency. :P

lol your not crazy. Ever since I got my LV MC Rift Bag - I check more outside the window to see if it looks rainy. Since my bag is still new - and I don't want any rain stains. :smile:

Damier is so great in the rain. That is one bag that you dont mind getting SOAKED in the rain. You just wipe it dry with a towel or napkin and its fine. Epi is great too, but somehow I feel a tad guilty about drenching it in really bad rain because it is, afterall, leather. Though its treated and pretty rain resistant. Damier is canvas so I dont feel guilty at all.