Plz tell me you do this too....

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I really luv luv my Damiers...so when it started to rain a few years ago back, I had a great idea. I needed a "rainy day bag".

Thats the only reason I have some Prada bags...but then...it grew on me and now I have some pieces I really like..but still..it is considered my 2nd option bag, which I dont mind getting dirty or stained. And I buy them off of internet sites that have great discounts. I dont baby my LV bags but I cant help but want them to be kept in great condition to last and last. Im not crazy...right?:shame:

you're not the only one :lol:

i tend to use my other bags more because i want to keep my LVs as spotless as possible, because i'm a perfectionist and therefore a freak :P. even if i do use my LVs, i use my Damier Papillon and Damier Speedy 25 more, simply because they're so low-maintenance

I love the damier because I don't have to baby it too much. My damier speedy has become my everyday bag. I :heart: the fact that there's no vacheta to worry about. Like you mention, I can take it out when it's raining and not worry about it:flowers:

I think a LOT of us actually use our Damier bags and accessories on rainy/snowy days to avoid damaging vachetta...Besides, the Damier pieces are GORGEOUS anyway!

I am not really concern about rain hence I dont worry about my bags! I usually drive to go anywhere so I am not worried about the weather. Also living in California helps as we dont get rain, maybe 3 out 12 months!