Plz Recommend goooood translator

yeah I understand that, some hospitals are super popular among foreigners but not a popular one among koreans. However, I prefer a domestic hospital with some foreigner customers. They offer better price and they have better result for sure. I wouldn't go to ID or Grand to get surgery cause they are TOO popular and industrial so they can't take care well and the doctor seem busy all the time so I am kinda not comfortable to have them do the surgery for me, I am living in South Korea now so I went to some consulting already. I will do my nose and breast in Eight hospital. You can talk with them or the view hospital is good too, but when I come to Eight, there are many Japanese customers so i chose it lol
Have you had surgery yet? I haven't heard of Eight. Is it because it's only popular with locals?

yeah I understand that, some hospitals are super popular among foreigners but not a popular one among koreans. However, I prefer a domestic hospital with some foreigner customers. They offer better price and they have better result for sure. I wouldn't go to ID or Grand to get surgery cause they are TOO popular and industrial so they can't take care well and the doctor seem busy all the time so I am kinda not comfortable to have them do the surgery for me, I am living in South Korea now so I went to some consulting already. I will do my nose and breast in Eight hospital. You can talk with them or the view hospital is good too, but when I come to Eight, there are many Japanese customers so i chose it lol

Hi Anne, did you end up going to Eight? I saw in your newer posts that you’re leaning toward Mina and both are on my list so I’m super interested in your experience.