Plz!! I´m dying 4 u 2 read this!!!

1. http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-11428252-lv-para-mujeres-con-una-vida-social-activa-_JM

Please, click on the link, but firts u need to know sth:

-Prepare your eyes for seeing the most awful and horrible LV fake EVER (well, I havent seen another that horrible)
    -this site is a mexican site. Its called Free Market and it is associated with eBay...

I´ll translate you a part of the text, that is the same or more fake:
    Hey girl if u are a kind of women who are always invited to eeeeeeevey party, meeting, disco, or with a very active social life, this is for you...

And here´s another part, her "explanation" about the "authenticity" of the bag:
    ...the best wishes in the auction chic, fashion and glamourous girls, I´ll respect the final price, This and my other products are brought from Italy and Europe (???) because my sister lives in there, if u want another model, ask me and I can tell her to send me the one that u like..

Is that right or do u want more fake, fake in both, the text and the bag, OMG how can ugly the counterfeiters make that!!!

Please leave ur comments and sorry for my bad english:shame:

2. hehehe, thats just wrong!!!!!!! is it trying to the LV with the chincilla fur on it???? thats just awful!

3. It looks like some kind of discolored dead animal :sick:

4. That looks like roadkill :sick:

That was fun reading the description in Spanish :P

5. was that $170 in US dollar???!

6. Yeah Cristina - nice to know that I can still read Spanish after not reading/speaking it for a couple years :amuse:

Did you see the Preguntas al Vendedor part they are talking about this being like Paris Hilton's....knowing her reputation for wearing fakes that might be true :nuts:

7. Roadkill for sale. That has to be a first.

8. Ha! Roadkill was the first thing that came to my mind too!:sick:

9. That Fendi wallet is definitely fake, too. The fur on the bag looks like a squirrel's tail. It looks like some person shovelled a flat squirrel off the highway and used it to make their fake LV. :lol:

10. That made my stomach turn.

11. What in god's name is that? It's a disgrace!

12. Hideous:sick:. That bag is an insult to all the beautiful LVs:love::love: out there. Disgraceful!

13. I just love the comment of somebody saying that the bag is identical to one carried by Paris Hilton and adding that she wants to buy it right now LOL :nuts: Too funny

14. :nuts: People never cease to amaze me with the trash they try and sell as authentic.:blink: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice