Plz help to decide which to choose Bianca or Rolando

ivivi

Dec 3, 2008
hi girls. I need ur help to help me to decide which one is choose.

I am new in this thread. I just got my first pair louboutian the simple pump in 85 black patent leather.

I would like to buy one with the planform. but can't decide between those 2. They look a lot same except the Rolando has the hidden platform. Could you ladies share ur opinions plz.

many thanks

The Bianca is definitely higher, but many people find them more comfortable, I believe, fitting more like a Ron Ron. The toe box on the Rolando can be quite narrow/tight for some. Looks-wise, you can't go wrong with either. They are both gorgeous!

They are both gorgeous and can't go wrong with either but I do have wide feet and find Bianca's are more comfortable. If I had to choose between the two, I would go for Biancas.

Well, for me, I like the toe and the hidden platform on the Rolandos. I personally have to be able to wear a shoe at work and for going out too and I would not be able to wear the Biancas to work. I do think the Biancas are more comfortable at first, but after breaking in my Rolandos they were fine.

As someone already stated, I think you should try them both on to see for yourself. I actually find the Rolando comfy, but many disagree. Good luck! You can't go wrong either way, they are both gorgeous styles!