Plz help to decide which to choose Bianca or Rolando

ivivi

Dec 3, 2008
hi girls. I need ur help to help me to decide which one is choose.

I am new in this thread. I just got my first pair louboutian the simple pump in 85 black patent leather.

I would like to buy one with the planform. but can't decide between those 2. They look a lot same except the Rolando has the hidden platform. Could you ladies share ur opinions plz.

many thanks

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
The Bianca is definitely higher, but many people find them more comfortable, I believe, fitting more like a Ron Ron. The toe box on the Rolando can be quite narrow/tight for some. Looks-wise, you can't go wrong with either. They are both gorgeous!

Jul 12, 2010
Well, for me, I like the toe and the hidden platform on the Rolandos. I personally have to be able to wear a shoe at work and for going out too and I would not be able to wear the Biancas to work. I do think the Biancas are more comfortable at first, but after breaking in my Rolandos they were fine.

needloub

Shoe & Food Lover
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
As someone already stated, I think you should try them both on to see for yourself. I actually find the Rolando comfy, but many disagree. Good luck! You can't go wrong either way, they are both gorgeous styles!