plz help.. red maxi flap caviar or navy jumbo caviar

shimona_i

Jan 17, 2007
hi guys,
first of all, i'd like to GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL U CHANEL LOVERS@!@
I just discovered this forum.. n i'm hooked!! I feel like there is finally a family that understands me and I've been adopted into a new family! :smile:

I own a lot of bags (LV, prada, valentino, versace, marc jacobs, balenciaga, ys fendil).. and started getting into Chanel last year.. Went to Paris and bought my first M/L black caviar with GHW.
THen came the nasty addiction of wanting more n more n more... And purchased the Chanel GST in black caviar on silver and Beige on Gold two months ago before the price increase!
And now-- again I am panicking like all the other freaks out there like me.. and want to purchase a classic before it goes up in Jan..
I don't have many collors in my bags and I am asian indian skin tone! Wanted to ask you gals out there as to which one to go for? I purchased both but will have to return one..
WAHT WOULD U RECOMMEND?? RED MAXI CAVIAR WITH SHW OR NAVY JUMBO CAVIAR WITH SHW..

ur advise n input is highly appreciated.. N THANKS FOR KEEPING ME ENTERTAINED!!

joools3

Dec 29, 2007
Canada
RED!!!!!!!

Since you don't have a pop of color, red will be perfect. Out of all the colors I have, my red is my fave! :smile:

Navy is gorg too but in the dark it looks black anyway! Lol

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Beaches Galore
that IS tough. to choose between red and navy.

i pick navy because blue is my favorite color, and i have one. not a fan of red although it looks great on other people. just not me.

peaceonearth

did you smile today?
Jul 16, 2008
USA
it's what you really like :smile: both are very beautiful colors :smile:
if it's up to me to choose i think you know my answer LOL :smile:

shimona_i

Jan 17, 2007
oh girls... thank u thank u..
so.. the red is from the 2012 cruise collection.. AND IT'S A DARK BRICK RED.. not the red that used to be there before.. so i have my reservations.. but i intact like the darker red more then the apple red.. any thoughts???
also-- can u use a red maxi in the evenings?? or is that just pushing it?? my sale rep has been super sweet at bloomingdales and said i can switch it to a jumbo if i'd like (even if the price increases since i've already bought both)!!!
and omg.. parting with navy one will be hard..
also- what chain do u recommend?? i am going for silver as it'll go with more things..
waiting for all u chanel lovers to answer!!