Hi everyone! If you have had experiences with mold/mildew growing inside your LV's please let me know your cleaning tips and also prevention tips as well. It's in my mini montsouris, I had spilled something during my vacation in FL (humid...) and forgot about it so I didn't dry it out properly. I live in Costa Rica (where it's even MORE humid) and when I went to use it yesterday there's now a LOT of moldy spots inside the bad. They appear to be on top of the material, like little fluffy bits and a grey-ish white color. I took a cloth to try and wipe off some but that seemed to just rub it more into the material. I've alsready searched on the forums & read the FAQ's without luck. If you have any ideas please help! I really appreciate it!