plz help me with speedy size.

Lovelove

Nov 13, 2007
I'm newbie here
I'd like to get damier ebony or azur speedy but I can't decide which size I should get... 25 or 30?

Yes! if I can go to the store and try those on that would be wonderful. but it is little too far............ to drive so I decided to use elux or louis web..

I'm 5' 2 and 110lbs , looked through whole library thread but still can't decide
any advice?
please help me. thanks :yahoo:

I've seen folks with your frame wearing both sizes and I think they both look good. Some may find that the 30's too large but I don't think so. I guess it all depend on how much you carry.

Personally, I like the 25. Its enough for wallet, phone, make-up case, my iriver. The 25 is a good size for day and night, but for me I think that the 30 may be a tad big for the night occasions.

I also found that for my 30, i tend to put more in, so when i carry it on my arm, my biceps seemed like they were bulking up!! But i dont know if others have that issue.... :confused1:

I have a damier ebony in the 25 and it's my favorite handbag during the winter. So get the 25 in ebony, unless you carry ALOT of stuff then you might want to get a 30.

I'm 5'2 as well and I have the Mono Speedy 25 and it's worked well for me for years - it fits more than you might think! But I'm also planning on getting a Damier Speedy 30 so that I can stuff my hat, gloves, etc in as well for the winter.

Good luck! please let us know what you get!

I'm 5'5'' and I have the 25 in both Ebone and Azur. I started out with an Azur 30 but sold it for the 25 and got an Ebone 25. It holds way more than it looks like it would. I guess it's just a personal preference. The 25 doesn't sag like the 30 IMO either.