plz help me with speedy size.

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Southern California, USA
I think it all depends on if you prefer larger or smaller bags.

I have a azur 25 and a mono 30 and I'm 6'0". I basically carry the same stuff with me everyday, the difference is in my azur 25 everything fits nice and snug and doesn't move around much but I couldn't fit too much more if I needed to. In my mono 30 my stuff moves around some but I have room to carry more if I needed to and it sags a lot more then my 25, which is fine with me because I don't mind a bit of sag in my speedy....

I personally don't find the 25 to be as small as some make it out to be. It holds a lot and my azur 25 is one of my favorites, but I love my mono 30 as well. It's hard for me to pick between the 2 because I like them both.

If you are use to carrying a bigger bag on your small frame then I say get the 30, if not then get the 25.

Good luck.

Lovelove

Nov 13, 2007
thank you all.
I think I will go with 30 for ebone, still deciding azur tho, since it's bright color
yes. considering twin speedies :smile:

Apr 23, 2007
Get the 25, it holds so much and for your frame, the 30 might look too big. I know when I try on a 30, I feel like it looks like a suitcase on me. Good Luck, get what best holds what you carry daily.

CAITIE LV

Nov 17, 2007
australia
i have a 30 and love though im a bit of a chubba so size wise it works abut you can fit more in the 30, how big you are doesnt matter, the bigger the better