PLZ HELP me w/"VERMILLON INTRECCIATO VN TROLLEY"

LittleMsPerfect

Undefinable
May 10, 2010
Does any lovely TPFer have one of these? If so, please share pics!

I suddenly feel the need for a rolling suitcase. I am tired of stuffing a laptop into my purse or hurting my shoulder with my messenger style laptop bag.

I guess what I want is a fashionable pilot suitcase that is lowkey and durable, so, has anyone seen BV's "VERMILLON INTRECCIATO VN TROLLEY" IRL?

Attachments

• Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I have not seen the Vermillion one, but another, maybe it was Chene or Noce. It was beautiful. I do not know of anyone here who owns BV luggage....you could be the first! :graucho:

I thought the only colors they did luggage in were nero navy white and that limo color if it is still around there might be some noce but that went on sale last time
I didn't know they made the trolley in vermillion

I thought the only colors they did luggage in were nero navy white and that limo color if it is still around there might be some noce but that went on sale last time

I didn't either, and just looked at the website. Rolling luggage is shown in dark navy, nero, and vermillion.

That must have been Noce that I saw last year.

LittleMsPerfect, have you seen the piece in person? What are your impressions?

I didn't either, and just looked at the website. Rolling luggage is shown in dark navy, nero, and vermillion.

I have NOT seen this in person. After leaving work early (with laptop stuffed in roma bag) I started thinking it would be so much easier to carry around what in HS I thought would mean the death of me: a rolling briefcase. I started googling pilot bags but aside from the showy LV and gucci ones, the BV one seems to be the only other promising designer to fulfill my needs. These dimensions are also smaller than some delsey and tumi ones that are labeled as rolling suitcases rather than luggage so I am hoping the actual size looks smaller than the picture.

jburgh, I did not see the navy option online. Did you go to a non-US site? I only saw pink and black and would prefer a navy. --Even pink over black in this case; so as to not look like I am headed out overnight for a business trip. :cool:

Thanks for the scoop on this bag. I am just weary of the size and color. I am not excited over this pink but I like that it can work as a neutral. I would definitely use a laptop sleeve to protect my bag, since you mentioned the zipper issue. --I actually had that problem with my burberry laptop bag! And I had been told it was completely waterproof :pout:

Thanks for the scoop on this bag. I am just weary of the size and color. I am not excited over this pink but I like that it can work as a neutral. I would definitely use a laptop sleeve to protect my bag, since you mentioned the zipper issue. --I actually had that problem with my burberry laptop bag! And I had been told it was completely waterproof :pout:

I hate to turn anyone away from BV, but have you checked out Valextra? They have nice sized rollers with beautiful clean sharp lines. Barney's sells some online. (I've been looking around for a replacement travel bag :graucho: )

I hate to turn anyone away from BV, but have you checked out Valextra? They have nice sized rollers with beautiful clean sharp lines. Barney's sells some online. (I've been looking around for a replacement travel bag :graucho: )

Hey, I checked out Valextra but aside from you killing me by doubling the price of the BV one, I still prefer the more feminine look of the BV one. I just wish the blue color came in intrecciato because then I would be able to pull the trigger more quickly.

Apey, keep me updated as to what you end up getting!

That valextra price tag also scares me when I think of pulling the bag through the streets!!

Hey, I checked out Valextra but aside from you killing me by doubling the price of the BV one, I still prefer the more feminine look of the BV one. I just wish the blue color came in intrecciato because then I would be able to pull the trigger more quickly.

Apey, keep me updated as to what you end up getting!

That valextra price tag also scares me when I think of pulling the bag through the streets!!

I dropped by BV (5th Ave) today and saw they had this bag in Navy intrecciato. It's a really nice color. Anyway, if you want Navy, it definitely exists in the US.