plz help me to decide?!?

noel84

Aug 21, 2006
im about to purchase my first LV. well not a brand new one coz i can't really afford at the moment.a friend of mine is selling her Damier speedy 25 for $430. its 4 months old and still in quite new condition. ladies do you think its two expensive or not since the new one just about 600??
thank you all.love :heart:

If its your first LV I'd say spring for the new one. Maybe get another LV bag in that price range and buy your friend's one as your 2nd. It probably doesn't make that much of a diff but I'm a bit sentimental lol.

Its a good deal, and u cant go wrong with a damier speedy. i love mine to death!

U have to check the authenticity....
there were a few cases where people were sold "fakes" by their friends, and they paid quite a bit for the "fake".. and thinking that its real~~

That sounds like a great deal, assuming there are no authenticty issues and the condition of the bag is as good as new (considering that it's only four months old). The SAs at LV convinced me that regular Damier pieces tend to look great after many years of use and that they're well worth the investment. Go for it!