PLZ Help me to choose-10'FW RGGH in Black or Anthra also in GCity or GPT???

10'FW RGGH in Balck or Anthra???

• RGGH in Black

• RGGH in Anthra

Results are only viewable after voting.

cutebear84

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
HI ladies~
Im calling all Balenciaga ladies to choose which one I should get for my first ever Balenciaga bag!
Im in love with rose gold hardware but im not sure which color is more pretty and better for daily use and match with every outfit also im thinking between two sizes as well (Giant City or in PT ??)
I like both of then but really not sure which one to get and Im only planning to get one atm...
Plz help me ladies...Which one I should get??? Many thx xoxo

I also voted anthra the f/w anthra is TDF! As far as style the city & part time are pretty close but I'd go for the part time. Some people don't like the east/west look of the part time but once it breaks in it's really not noticeable IMO.

Thx ladies!! Is PT really heavy and alot bigger than city??? No Balenciaga shop over here so I can't try to see how it looks on me...Im 164cm and abt 44kg ..I carry my Chanel jumbo flaps most of time and find sometimes its bit heavy if I carry for long time...so im just bit worrying if I can handle PT.....but PT really look great.....arhhhhh.....soo hard to choose....:confused1::confused1::sweatdrop:

The first on is always the hardest to pick. Its safe to say that any giant hardware bag is going to be heavier than a regular hardware bag. I don't own one of each so I cant' say from experience if one is heavier than the other but they are very similar size wise I can't imagine a GH Part time being that much heavier than a GH City. Plus you'll also have a shoulder strap you can use too if your feeling like it's getting to heavy to tote around.

I say a anthra in pt. I am so wanting the pt style. I love the city but it is a tad to small. I enjoy the bigness of the work but miss the shoulder strap so I am really hoping the pt would be a great middle bag for me. I think the anthra with rose hardware is beautiful but I haven't seen many colors where I didn't like the rose hardware!!!