Plz HELP ME: I got a FAKE Prada, but seller said it's an authentic!!!!

boki

Aug 28, 2008
Hi!

I have a horrible issue that I recently bought from Fairy Parda bag from ebay. Actually, the bag that showed on eBay is an authentic! and she said that her bag is authentic, too. However, the Fairy bag that I got a few days ago is FAKE!!!!! I told her and she said that she will refund it. But, I have to sent the bag back first. Then, She'll refund me. However, I think that this should be fraud. If I sent the bag back, she'll say that she send me an authentic bag!! It means that I change the bag!!!! This could be happen too. I don't know what to do. Today, I have to open a dispute, but I don't know how much it work. I really worried that it should be fraud.

This is my eBay seller account:
amblingway803

this is the item number and name. AUTHENTIC Fairy Fairies bag w/receipt (180281406502)

I paid her already on AUG 26 and I paid through google checkout.

Also, this is the last mail that she sent to me
"As I stated in an earlier email to you. Once product has been received
I will then and only then refund the full amount. I bought an
authentic bag which I sold to you. You now claim it is not authentic
even though you have the receipt from an authorized seller. For all I
know this could be a case of buyers remorse. I am being nice to you
and letting you return this bag for the full amount. I could make you
prove authenticity in writing which I am not doing, yet. If you want a
refund then follow my listing rules and return the product within 7
days for a full refund. No seller would dare allow a buyer to keep a
bag the seller paid $2,500.00 for and refund their 750.00 to the new
buyer. Please return the bag within 7 days.
Thank you."

*****Do you have any suggestions? Plzzzz HELP ME!!! I reallt NEEEEEED help.*******

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I agree that you need to send the purse back to the seller, WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION AND INSURANCE. Think about it this way::: if you had purchased an item from Saks and wanted to get a refund, you would have to return the item first.

Another suggestion is to make photos of the purse that she sent you as you are packaging it to return to the seller. Also, print out the auction page, so that you can have it as evidence that the purse you received isn't the same as in the auction.

I am not sure how google works as far as filing a dispute/claim -- but I would certainly keep allllllll photos and correspondence with the seller in case you have to do a charge back with your credit card.

Did you pay with a major credit card or debit card? I would call the card issuer and see what they say about filing a chargeback if the seller should not refund your full amount. Also, when you do mail the bag back be sure you add tracking so you can verify they received it. I would follow-up with appropriate feedback too.

You'll be covered on your debit card if the seller does not refund you once she gets the bag back (definitely send it back with tracking, insurance and signature on delivery!)
If the seller does not refund you can then file a chargeback with your debit card...as long as you have proof that the item was sent back to the seller you'll be fine.
Good luck! xxx

I have some question that if this item has been removed or is no longer available. I can't see it. Do I have anyway to get all of the bag pictures?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180281406502&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=008

It looks like the listing was canceled by eBay (maybe because it's fake?) I think that means you should get refunded whether she wants to or not, because eBay has essentially nullified the transaction. I would contact eBay and ask them how best to proceed.

You can file a dispute directly through ebay. Go to the help section and type in filing a dispute. How do you know the bag is not authentic? Also just an FYI sellers who sell authentic bags are getting suspended from ebay (like myself) they removed all my listings and it say not a registered a user. Unfortunately, anyone selling designer bags is at risk for this.

I agree that you need to send the purse back to the seller, WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION AND INSURANCE. Think about it this way::: if you had purchased an item from Saks and wanted to get a refund, you would have to return the item first.

Another suggestion is to make photos of the purse that she sent you as you are packaging it to return to the seller. Also, print out the auction page, so that you can have it as evidence that the purse you received isn't the same as in the auction.

I am not sure how google works as far as filing a dispute/claim -- but I would certainly keep allllllll photos and correspondence with the seller in case you have to do a charge back with your credit card.

Ditto. The seller is being reasonable in offering a refund upon receipt of the bag without making you get a letter or file a PayFoe claim. Take the photos and send the bag back insured and with sig confirmation. One more thing--relax. It'll will be OK. Don't get on the seller's case about it or she could change her mind. Let it be.