Plz help LV Lover

aleen

Oct 10, 2012
Hi dear LV lovers

Here is my story I have only one speedy 35 mono gram and I want to buy another bag. Should I buy alma DE pm or speedy 30 damier azur. I'm 30 years old and have 2 kids one is 5.5 years and the other is 2 months. I live in toronto and I don't go out much.
What do you think which bag is more classy ??

If u can help via pictures that would be just awesome. I love all the pictures posted on the forum!

I'll be the first to say azur speedy :smile:
The reason is that, I don't like alma pm in the damier ebene print much. Instead I love almas in epi or vernis..
And as you said you'll use the bag for special occasions only, not for children stuff, damier azur is ok with that. I have a 2,5 year old daughter and believe me it'd be really hard to carry her stuff in speedy 30, handheld.
Finally, azur print would be great for the coming summer time. I have azur speedy 30 and I enjoy carrying her so much during spring/summer.It looks so fresh! :smile:

I'm not a fan of DE, and since you plan on using this as a special occasion bag, I would go with the DA print. It is a very light, pretty print. Just be careful that it doesn't rub up against any denim, but other than that, no worries. :smile:

An azur speedy isn't really a special occasion bag, imo, and you have a speedy already, so between the 2 for sure the Alma in DE. It's a classy bag. :smile: Ebene is also easier to use any season, than azur. Good luck deciding!