Plz help LV Lover

aleen

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Hi dear LV lovers

Here is my story I have only one speedy 35 mono gram and I want to buy another bag. Should I buy alma DE pm or speedy 30 damier azur. I'm 30 years old and have 2 kids one is 5.5 years and the other is 2 months. I live in toronto and I don't go out much.
What do you think which bag is more classy ??

If u can help via pictures that would be just awesome. I love all the pictures posted on the forum!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

MissAmanda

Jul 18, 2011
Connecticut
DE Alma, plus if you can get it with a strap, it is a great hands free bag and is less bulky against the body compared to a speedy with the strap

JFLouis

Apr 3, 2009
I'll be the first to say azur speedy :smile:
The reason is that, I don't like alma pm in the damier ebene print much. Instead I love almas in epi or vernis..
And as you said you'll use the bag for special occasions only, not for children stuff, damier azur is ok with that. I have a 2,5 year old daughter and believe me it'd be really hard to carry her stuff in speedy 30, handheld.
Finally, azur print would be great for the coming summer time. I have azur speedy 30 and I enjoy carrying her so much during spring/summer.It looks so fresh! :smile:

OCMomof3

Feb 26, 2013
Southern CA
I'm not a fan of DE, and since you plan on using this as a special occasion bag, I would go with the DA print. It is a very light, pretty print. Just be careful that it doesn't rub up against any denim, but other than that, no worries. :smile:

lshcat

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
Midwest
An azur speedy isn't really a special occasion bag, imo, and you have a speedy already, so between the 2 for sure the Alma in DE. It's a classy bag. :smile: Ebene is also easier to use any season, than azur. Good luck deciding!